Skip to main content

Labor Day

     So here is for another day watching the kids and taking care of everything all by my self. I actually was able to sleep in (7:00) but the kids still woke up at 6:00. We got everyone fed and then they all wanted to play so I went to the Gym to relieve stress. That is my only out so I don’t FREAK out on my kids.
     We decided later in the day that we would head to Mama “T” and Papa Howie’s House to swim and have dinner. I have to say that I love being able to just watch my kids play while I watch. Don’t get me wrong... I love to swim but there are some days where I don’t feel like I have enough energy to do stuff like that.
     Today Hubby was supposed to have it off, but when Overtime is offered and he is not exhausted then he takes it. Me trying to not work as much as possible so I can be home for the kids is our goal lately. I only work when Hubbs is off and only when work is available. It is surely not worth paying for a babysitter when there are other options.