Skip to main content

Complex

So Hubby has been helping out training the EMT’s and reminding the paramedics how to do medical treatments for patient care. Some times I like just hearing him talk about what he does during his down time. It was hilarious... he started talking about what happens when a patient goes into cardiac arrest and what you need to do and why. I was pretty interested for a while until he started throwing in all of the acronyms that they use. I couldn’t stop laughing while I was “trying” to pay attention to what he was trying to teach me. All I know is that he was talking about SA node and EKG complexes and QRS and some other letters. It was giving Me a Complex! Lol. I’m soo proud of all the hard work he does and all the studying that he does so that he can help others.